4 Self-Reflection Worksheets:
- Exploring the unknown "Wow / Interesting / Pass"
- Exploring your many sides "Me, Myself, and I"
- Examining academic differences "Everyone Asks Questions"
- Acknowledging influences "Push/Pull"
Related to Major: Policies, Procedures, BGS & ICP
The Major/Minor Expo is the focal point of Major/Minor Week, during which departments across LSA put on events designed to aid you in your selection of a major or a minor, and many of these sessions address career questions and concerns as well.
Focus is designed to be an easy starting point for students exploring majors and minors
- Why the Liberal Arts?
- Academic Calendar
- Courses & Registration
- Knowing the Expectations for Your Degree
- Choosing a Major
- Transferring Credit
- Cross-Campus Transfers