Summer research opportunities at colleges and universities across the country.
Summer research opportunities at NIH's main research campus in Bethesda, Maryland. The NIH encompasses 20 research institutes including: the National Cancer Institute, the National Human Genome Research Institute, and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
Summer research opportunities, primarily for underrepresented minority students, at universities and NIH research facilities across the country.
See the Pre-health Info Ctools site announcement archive for current information:.
- Courses & Registration
- Wolverine Access Tutorials
- Academic Calendar
Knowing the Expectations for Your Degree
- Choosing a Major
- Pre-Health Info CTools Site
- Careers in Health Care
- Preparing for a Career in the Health Professions: Activities
- How, when, and where do I apply?
- Test Information
- Co-Curricular Activities: Exploring Health Care
- Workshops and Events
- Student Organizations
- The Career Center: Pre-Medicine
- Social Media
- Cross-Campus Transfers
- Transfer Student Programming