Letters of Evaluation and the 15 Core Competencies
This interactive session helps you understand the steps you can take to develop good relationships with mentors, instructors, supervisors and others as part of the process of getting good letters of evaluation for health professions programs (e.g., medical, dental, pharmacy, etc., schools). This workshop will also helps you understand how letter content can relate to critically important personal competencies, such as capacity for improvement and communication skills.
- Courses & Registration
- Academic Calendar
Why the Liberal Arts?
- Knowing the Expectations for Your Degree
- Choosing a Major
- Pre-Health Info CTools Site
- Careers in Health Care
- The Career Center: Pre-Medicine
- How, when, and where do I apply?
- Preparing for a Career in the Health Professions: Activities
- Test Information
- Co-Curricular Activities: Exploring Health Care
- Workshops and Events
- Student Organizations
- Social Media
- Cross-Campus Transfers