Pre-Health 101: For students beginning to consider a health profession. This one-hour seminar led by a Pre-health Advisor is a broad introduction to fundamental information important to preparing for a wide range of health professions, including medicine, dentistry, public health, pharmacy, veterinary medicine, podiatric medicine, optometry, physician assistant, physical therapy, and nursing.
- Courses & Registration
- Academic Calendar
Why the Liberal Arts?
- Knowing the Expectations for Your Degree
- Choosing a Major
- Pre-Health Info CTools Site
- Careers in Health Care
- The Career Center: Pre-Medicine
- How, when, and where do I apply?
- Preparing for a Career in the Health Professions: Activities
- Test Information
- Co-Curricular Activities: Exploring Health Care
- Workshops and Events
- Student Organizations
- Social Media
- Cross-Campus Transfers