Pre-health 101 is a broad introduction to the basic information needed to begin preparing for ANY of the health care professions commonly chosen by U-M students. It includes discussion of courses, activities, and more. Identical to the Pre-health 101 sessions offered September 10 and October 21.
- Courses & Registration
- Academic Calendar
Why the Liberal Arts?
- Knowing the Expectations for Your Degree
- Choosing a Major
- Pre-Health Info CTools Site
- Careers in Health Care
- The Career Center: Pre-Medicine
- How, when, and where do I apply?
- Preparing for a Career in the Health Professions: Activities
- Test Information
- Co-Curricular Activities: Exploring Health Care
- Workshops and Events
- Student Organizations
- Social Media
- Cross-Campus Transfers