For all students considering medical school who may take the new version of the MCAT, which will be first administered in March 2015. In this one-hour session led by a Pre-Health Academic Advisor we will discuss a broad range of issues including new topic areas covered and the courses that address them, as well as the structure of the test and its questions.
- Courses & Registration
- Academic Calendar
Why the Liberal Arts?
- Knowing the Expectations for Your Degree
- Choosing a Major
- Pre-Health Info CTools Site
- Careers in Health Care
- How, when, and where do I apply?
- Preparing for a Career in the Health Professions: Activities
- Test Information
- Co-Curricular Activities: Exploring Health Care
- Workshops and Events
- Student Organizations
- The Career Center: Pre-Medicine
- Social Media
- Cross-Campus Transfers