The LSA Late Drop Deadline is rapidly approaching. Are you struggling to decide whether you should stay in a class or take a W on your transcript? Do you know how medical (and other health professions schools) view a "W" versus a bad grade? This interactive session will present you with the key factors you should consider in order to position you to make the best possible decision you can.
- Courses & Registration
- Academic Calendar
Why the Liberal Arts?
- Knowing the Expectations for Your Degree
- Choosing a Major
- Pre-Health Info CTools Site
- Careers in Health Care
- How, when, and where do I apply?
- Preparing for a Career in the Health Professions: Activities
- Test Information
- Co-Curricular Activities: Exploring Health Care
- Workshops and Events
- Student Organizations
- The Career Center: Pre-Medicine
- Social Media
- Cross-Campus Transfers