Pre-health Drop-in Advising Hours: Winter 2013
- Begins during the first week of classes in January.
- Advising is group-based, so please bring questions you don't mind asking in front of others.
- No appointment is needed.
- All pre-health interests are welcome.
The pre-health academic advisors of the Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center will hold their pre-health group, drop-in QQ, Quick Question:
- Tuesdays, 3-5 p.m. in 1255 Angell Hall
- Wednesdays, 1-3 in 1255 Angell Hall
- Thursdays, 2-4 p.m. in Alcove #5 at the SLC (Science Learning Center), Rm 1720 Chemistry
If the times/days are changed or a session is cancelled in a particular week, an an announcement will be posted to and an e-mail notification will be sent from the CTools Pre-Health Info site. So if your question(s) is (are) of a "quick" nature, taking no more than 5-10 minutes to answer, please come to one or more of our group, drop-in advising quick question sessions.
- Courses & Registration
- Wolverine Access Tutorials
- Academic Calendar
Knowing the Expectations for Your Degree
- Choosing a Major
- Pre-Health Info CTools Site
- Careers in Health Care
- Preparing for a Career in the Health Professions: Activities
- How, when, and where do I apply?
- Test Information
- Co-Curricular Activities: Exploring Health Care
- Workshops and Events
- Student Organizations
- The Career Center: Pre-Medicine
- Social Media
- Cross-Campus Transfers