For quicker service at LSAC, give the Registrar's Office the Transcript Cover Sheet from LSAC with your bar code on it. To download the transcript request forms, log onto your Online Services account, go to the My Docs tab, and select Forms. Your transcript request forms are only available after you register for the LSDAS and enter your school information. http://www.lsac.org/applying/lsdas-requesting-transcripts.asp
If you are a current undergraduate at UM, you should take the form to the Registrar's Office which is in the lobby of the LSA Bldg on State Street.
If you are Alumni, you should mail the Transcript Cover Sheet to the Registrar's Office, Attention: Transcript & Certification Division, 1210 LSA Bldg. 500 S. State St., Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1382. Or fax it to: 734.764.5556.
- Courses & Registration
- Academic Calendar
Why the Liberal Arts?
- Knowing the Expectations for Your Degree
- Choosing a Major
- Is law the right profession for me?
- What academic skills do I need to succeed?
- What else should I do to prepare?
- When and where do I apply?
- How Do I Apply
- How do I pay for law school
- Pre-Law Advisors
- Workshops and Pre-Law Events
- Cross-Campus Transfers