Home / Academic Planning / Pre-Law / How Do I Apply /
CTools site for pre-law students applying or preparing to apply
This is hosted by the Career Center and the Newnan LSA Advising Center.
Juniors and Seniors thinking about applying to law school are encouraged to join Law App 11-12. This site will overview the application process for admission to law school as well as programs to learn more about the profession. This CTools Site is joined via the Career Center website: careercenter.umich.edu/article/law-app-ctools-site
Click on Quick Links/Law School Application CTools Site, fill out the brief questions, and notification to join the group will follow.
- Courses & Registration
- Academic Calendar
Why the Liberal Arts?
- Knowing the Expectations for Your Degree
- Choosing a Major
- Is law the right profession for me?
- What academic skills do I need to succeed?
- What else should I do to prepare?
- When and where do I apply?
- How Do I Apply
- How do I pay for law school
- Pre-Law Advisors
- Workshops and Pre-Law Events
- Cross-Campus Transfers