When you register for the LSAT online at www.lsac.org, PLEASE consider authorizing the release of your LSAT score to your UM prelaw advisor. This information assists in following admission trends to share with other UM students.
It's as easy as 1-2-3-4. When you register for the LSAT:
- select a date,
- type in a zip code to locate test sites in your area
- select a test center in your area and
- AUTHORIZE THE RELEASE OF YOUR LSAT SCORE TO YOUR PRELAW ADVISOR.
In step four of the LSAT registration process, you will see... "We encourage you to aid prelaw advisors by releasing to them your LSAT score(s) and certain biographical, application, and academic information. This information will enable your prelaw advisor to improve services to you and to all of the students and graduates of your college. This might also enable your advisor to notify you of scholarship opportunities and other pertinent information. All information will be held in strict confidence." "Check this box if you wish to release information to the prelaw advisor at your undergraduate degree school." Please check the box!
Your support would be greatly appreciated.
- Academic Calendar
- Courses & Registration
- Knowing the Expectations for Your Degree
- Choosing a Major
- Careers in Law
- The Career Center
- Course Options
- Credential Assembly Service (CAS)
- Law School Application Checklist
- C-Tools site for Pre-Law Juniors and Seniors
- Transcripts and Dean's Certifications
- Personal Statement
- Financing Law School
- Borrowing Power: An Overview
- Statistics: General Application
- Statistics: UM Undergraduate
- Workshops and Pre-Law Events
- Student Organizations
- Transferring Credit
- Cross-Campus Transfers