How to Declare

All BGS students should submit a degree Declaration Form indicating their intention to complete a BGS degree. Declaration is done at an appointment with a BGS advisor.  




Bachelor in General Studies Degree Program

Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center
1255 Angell Hall
435 South State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1003

p: (734) 764-0332
fax: (734) 764-2772