Class of 1963 Reunion
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday October 3-6, 2013
For all University-wide activity details please visit reunions.umich.edu
Featured College Activities
Friday, October 4, 2013
LSA Homecoming Reception and Luncheon, Rackham Assembly Hall
11:30 AM — 2:00 PM
After the U-M Men's Glee Club music rouses your U-M pride, The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts will present a State of the College address and formally recognize and toast the class of 1963 in celebration of their golden anniversary. A special presentation of the LSA Humanitarian Service Award will conclude the luncheon.
LSA Class Photos, Immediately following the luncheon at Assembly Hall
Please visit the Reunions & Reunion Giving web site for all Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday activity details at reunions.umich.edu
University Reunions Accommodations:
- Hampton Inn South — 925 Victors Way – 734.390.2551
- Courtyard by Marriott — 3205 Boardwalk – 734.995.5900
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott — 3285 Boardwalk – 734.995.5200
- Campus Inn — 615 E. Huron Street – 734.769.2200 or 800.666.8693
- Bell Tower Hotel — 300 S. Thayer – 734.769.3010
- Kensington Court — 610 Hilton Boulevard – 734.761.1799
- Four Points Sheraton Inn — 3200 Boardwalk – 734.996.0600
Personal or rental cars are recommended for Saturday in Ann Arbor.
Other Car Rental Companies:
- Alamo 800.327.9633
- Avis 800.331.1212
- Dollar 800.421.6878
- Hertz 800.654.3131
Shuttles from/to airport:
Metro cars 734.946.5700, call ahead or curbside
Metro cab 313.259.2855, reservations only, will meet you at baggage claim
Parking on campus:
Public parking structures are available on Maynard, Washington, and Forest Streets.
Casual and comfortable with good walking shoes.
Additional area info:
Ann Arbor Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
For additional LSA reunion information please contact: