How to Register
Conference Dates: May 30-June 3, 2013
As of 6:30 PM February 5, 2013, Bear River was full.
There are a limited number of registrations we can take for the wait list but we will do our best to accommodate those who are signed up for it.
Please email us if you want to be put on the wait list.
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU GO TO THE REGISTRATION PAGE.
NOTE: Prices below include a required and nonrefundable $150 deposit.
Plan A: Includes tuition, lodging and all meals. Lodging options and pricing for Plan A are listed below.
Private Room and Private Bath: $820 per person
Semi-Private room and shared bath: $770 per person
(Queen Bed/Shared Bath with 1-3 others)
Bunk room: $695 per person
(Single bunk bed in a 4-bunk bedroom shared with 1-3 others/shared bath with 1-3 others)
Plan B: Includes tuition and all meals, but not lodging for those who live in the Petoskey area. In addition, there are many hotels and motels available within twenty minutes of the conference for those who prefer greater privacy: $605 per person
Hotel Options offsite: Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register early to secure your workshop choice: Workshops will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. In the unlikely event of a workshop cancellation, your entire payment will be refunded upon request if you do not wish to enroll in an alternate workshop. Registration begins February 4, 2013 at 9 am EST.
To prepare for registration online:
1. Choose three workshops (1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices).
2. Choose your lodging option
3. Have your credit card information handy. We take major credit cards. If you are paying by check, you will mail the check to us and we will enter it manually.
4. You will pay a $150 deposit at registration.. The system will NOT take a full payment. Your balance will be asked for by email before May 17.
4. All registrations, (credit card or check) will be processed by the date and time they are entered online.