Susan Hutton is the author of On the Vanishing of Large Creatures (2007) published by Carnegie Mellon University Press, which won the John C. Zacharis Prize from Ploughshares. She received an M.F.A. from the University of Michigan and was a Wallace Stegner fellow at Stanford University.
Working as a Contributing Editor at poetryfoundation.org, as a teaching fellow at Kenyon Review Writers Workshop, and as Associate Publisher of Autumn House Press Susan has helped writers craft their manuscripts from early, handfuls of poems to final publication.
Manuscript Evaluations Guidelines
- We will evaluation the first six manuscripts received via email by May 11, 2012.
- We will receive the manuscripts by email only. No mailed manuscripts will be considered.
- Ms. Hutton will evaluate fiction, poetry, and memoir. The page limit for fiction and memoir is 50 pages. The page limit for poetry is 20 pages.
Please submit your manuscripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 11, 2012. We will confirm receipt of your manuscript by email and let you know if yours is one of the first six to be received.
Susan Hutton on the Web:
- Life Before Technology, with essay by Susan Hutton
- Poetry Foundation - Writing on the Wall
- Boston Review - Microreview