THEORY 239 - Bmus Aural Sk I I I
Section: 001
Term: WN 2010
Subject: Music Theory (THEORY)
Department: Music School
Credits:
1
Waitlist Capacity:
10
Advisory Prerequisites:
THEORY 140.
Repeatability:
May not be repeated for credit.
Primary Instructor:

Deals with chords to areas other than V; modulation to wider range of keys, harmony involving mixture, tonicization in major and minor and Neapolitan and augmented sixth chords. Last half of 240 introduces 20th-century materials.

THEORY 239 - Bmus Aural Sk I I I
Schedule Listing
001 (LAB)
P
18865
Open
9

-
TuTh 9:30AM - 10:30AM
NOTE: Data maintained by department in Wolverine Access. If no textbooks are listed below, check with the department.
Syllabi are available to current LSA students. IMPORTANT: These syllabi are provided to give students a general idea about the courses, as offered by LSA departments and programs in prior academic terms. The syllabi do not necessarily reflect the assignments, sequence of course materials, and/or course expectations that the faculty and departments/programs have for these same courses in the current and/or future terms.

No Syllabi are on file for THEORY 239. Click the button below to search for a different syllabus (UM login required)

Search for Syllabus
The CourseProfile (ART) system, supported by the U-M Provost’s 3rd Century Initiative through a grant to the Digital Innovation Greenhouse, provides additional information about: course enrollments; academic terms and instructors; student academic profiles (school/college, majors), and previous, concurrent, and subsequent course enrollments.

CourseProfile (ART)