PERSIAN 201 - Intermediate Persian I
Section: 001
Term: FA 2018
Subject: Persian (PERSIAN)
Department: LSA Near Eastern Studies
Credits:
4
Waitlist Capacity:
99
Advisory Prerequisites:
PERSIAN 102 (AAPTIS 142) or PERSIAN 103 (AAPTIS 143).
Repeatability:
May not be repeated for credit.
Primary Instructor:

Intermediate Persian I is designed to help students continue expanding upon what they have learned in Elementary Persian I & II. This course emphasizes on speaking and writing in Persian and the use of language for communication. The media, Film, is used in this course to further develop listening skill and the cultural inputs. The course incorporates a variety of activities and drills such as reading texts and writing workshops.

Course Requirements:

No data submitted

Intended Audience:

Intermediate Persian is for the students who have passed Elementary Persian I & II. Students who have successfully passed the placement test for the first year Persian courses can be also placed into this course.

Class Format:

The students will be encouraged to use Persian as the language of communication in classroom.

PERSIAN 201 - Intermediate Persian I
Schedule Listing
001 (REC)
P
10742
Closed
0

-
MTuWTh 10:00AM - 11:00AM
NOTE: Data maintained by department in Wolverine Access. If no textbooks are listed below, check with the department.
Syllabi are available to current LSA students. IMPORTANT: These syllabi are provided to give students a general idea about the courses, as offered by LSA departments and programs in prior academic terms. The syllabi do not necessarily reflect the assignments, sequence of course materials, and/or course expectations that the faculty and departments/programs have for these same courses in the current and/or future terms.

Click the button below to view historical syllabi for PERSIAN 201 (UM login required)

View Historical Syllabi
The CourseProfile (ART) system, supported by the U-M Provost’s 3rd Century Initiative through a grant to the Digital Innovation Greenhouse, provides additional information about: course enrollments; academic terms and instructors; student academic profiles (school/college, majors), and previous, concurrent, and subsequent course enrollments.

CourseProfile (ART)