Program Assistant Appointment Offerings
Application process will take place in December.
Note: Program Assistant positions are temp-hourly positions. Hours per week range from approximately 20-35. The Program Assistant will work with the program instructor. Program Assistant positions are available during the spring and summer terms for the following programs:
- Spring Language (French 230) in Grenoble France
- Spring Language (Italian 230) in Ferrara, Italy
- Spring Language (Spanish 230) in Granada, Spain
- Spring Language (Spanish 230) in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Spanish Language, Literature and Culture in Santiago de Compostela
- Spring Language (Spanish 230) in San Jose, Costa Rica
- Contemporary London in London, United Kingdom
- French and Francophone Studies in Grenoble, France
- Italian Studies in Rome, Italy
- Arts in Paris in Paris, France
- Spanish Language, Literature and Culture in Salamanca, Spain
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Assistance in planning class-related activities.
- Participation in pre-program orientation program.
- Availability on a regular basis to students in the program to provide assistance and guidance to them during the time the program is in session.
- Residence in the housing where program participants are housed.
- Participation in all program events.
- Attendance at required pre-program trainings.
- Facilitation of onsite program orientation.
- Assistance to students in case of emergency.
Candidates must be fluent in the language of the host country, and preference will be given to applicants who have participated in a global study program or worked with U.S. undergraduates abroad. Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.