Academic Advising appointments are available online.
Major Advisors are available to provide advice on:
• the requirements for the different majors
• guidance on course selections
• guidance on the various careers open to students with chemistry or biochemistry degrees
• suitability of the various majors as a foundation for further professional training such as graduate or medical school.
Major advisors have authority in exceptional circumstances to modify departmental requirements, but not College-level requirements.
There are three times when students are required to see advisors:
- To declare a major (the sooner the better)
- To file a major release form (usually first term senior year)
- To make any change in a major plan that would require an exception to be made to the course requirements.
For further information, please contact the Chemistry Undergraduate Office