With 100 websites, over 200 users, and over 1,000 content edits per day, the newest version of the LSA CMS is a resounding success.
Keep your website fresh and interesting by making the best possible use of the powerful LSA Content Management System (CMS). Create photo galleries, multimedia, and event calendars. Manage your faculty publications, staff lists and public announcements. Training and support staff are available to assist you. Learn more about the CMS by browsing this site and please contact the Web Team in LSA Development, Marketing & Communications with any of your questions or comments.
- BEST PRACTICE: Creating Giving SubPages November 6, 2013
- 120th Site! Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Transitions to CMS October 7, 2013
- POSTPONED - CMS Maintenance Window September 3, 2013
- Open Text CMS Training Session 1: Managing Your Website Content
- 12:00 PM
- Tuesday Open Lab
- 4:00 PM
- Open Text CMS Training Session 2: Working With People Directories
Speaker: Peg Kelley
- 11:00 AM