We highly recommend that a giving channel be placed no lower than two levels below the home page, making it easily accessible from both the home page and a fly out menu available in the top navigation.
Left Region Contents
Positioning Statement Article
- Title - "The World Needs Victors"
- select sentences from the Campaign Priorities document provided by LSA DMC
- consider linking to your department priorities as presented on the Support LSA site
- Format - TitlBdy
Additional Funds Articles
- Title - the name of a specific initiative or fund
- brief description of the fund in 2-3 sentences
- any logos or links to websites for more information
- call to action link to the specific www.giving.umich.edu page for the fund
Right Region Contents
Campaign Button and Statement Article
Copy and paste the text from this .txt document into body field of the article after selecting the "Code " tab at the bottom of the WYSIWYG editing window.
Steps to create campaign button and statement article:
- Copy the code snippet above
- Open the article.
- In the body field, click on the Code tab at the bottom of the field
- Select all the text already in the field and delete it.
- Paste the code from step 1 in the empty field
- Click Apply at the bottom of the article form to save your work.
- Back in the Body field, click on the Campaign button to select it.
- With the button selected, click on the standard hyperlink icon (globe with link below it)
- Link the image to the same URL (www.giving.umich.edu page) from the "Give Online" button of your sites home page.
- Click OK at the bottom of the article editing form.