Michelle Rosemond

add contact to address book

Michelle Rosemond gif

Academic Advisor

1139 Angell Hall
435 South State Street
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48109

Office Location(s): 1123 Angell Hall
Phone: 734.764.9128
Fax: 734.763.6359
mrosemon@umich.edu

• About

She completed a BS degree in Journalism at the University of Florida, and a MS in Education at the University of Maine. Collectively, she has worked in Higher Ed administration for since 1996, and her work experiences include the areas of student, disability services, housing, and multi-cultural services. She is an active member of the Woman of Color Task Force out of CEW and also the Wellness Champion Coordinator for CSP.

"I am Haitian American. I completed my Bachelor of Science at the University of Florida and my Masters of Education at the University of Maine. I love Student and Academic Affairs. One of my biggest joys in life is assisting students develop the whole self as they navigate through college culture. My favorite past time outside of work is parenting my son, who is dynamic at hockey and football. Other past times include teaching Pilates and taking dance classes of any style. Before coming to University of Michigan, I worked at Kent State University and Hiram College. It is definitely refreshing to join the Big Blue family and contribute to the development of the Michigan students."

Favorite quote

"resolve in advance to persist until you succeed, no matter what the difficulty."

• Education
    • BS in Journalism [University of Florida]
    • MS in Education [University of Maine]