Academic Calendar & Class Schedule
- Office of the Registrar home page
- Complete Schedule of Classes
- Academic Calendar and registration deadlines
- Wolverine Access
Maps of the University Area
- Campus Bus Routes Magic Bus
- Ann Arbor (AATA) Bus Routes: www.theride.org — Your U-M ID card (MCard) allows you to ride the Ann Arbor buses for free.
Academic and Research Funding Sources
- Rackham Fellowship Office for Rackham Research Grants, Emergency Grants, and Travel Grants
- University of Michigan Office of Financial Aid
Student Financial Operations (general info about student accounts, tuition waivers, etc.)
For International Students
- International Center Note that foreign students must check in at the International Center as soon as they arrive on campus.
- English Language Institute (ELI)
- Academic English Evaluation — required for all entering international students
- Graduate Student Instructor (GSI) Oral English Test — required for prospective GSIs
Graduate Student Health Care
- Health Care Benefits Packages
- University Health Services (for advice/appointments) — 734.763.4511
- UHS Clinician line (after hours advice, 5-10 PM. weekdays) — 734.662.5674
- Counseling and Psychological Services
Campus Safety & Telephone Numbers
The Department of Public Safety publishes a Campus Safety Handbook every year; the link is on their web site. This booklet is a useful resource for safety, health care, and workplace issue information.
- Emergency: 911 (Fire, Police, Ambulance)
Note: 911 works on both campus and regular phones
- Dept. of Public Safety (Non-emergency) — 734.763.1131
- Ann Arbor Police (Non-emergency) — 734.994.2911
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC) — 734.998.9368
- SAPAC 24-Hour Crisis Line — 734.936.3333
- S.A.F.E.WALK — 734.763.WALK (734.763.9255) S.A.F.E.WALK is a campus accompaniment service designed as an alternative to walking alone on campus at night.
- Nite Owl Bus Service Information — 734.764.3427
- Nite Ride — 734.663.3888
Still More Questions?
Contact the Earth and Environmental Studies Graduate Program Office.