- Professor Emeritus and Curator Emeritus
- University of Michigan Herbarium
3600 Varsity Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48108-2228
- Phone: (734) 764-2432
- Fax: (734) 998-0038
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields of study
My research is focused on the systematics of the Malpighiaceae, a largely neotropical family of flowering plants. I am working on revisions of several genera and treatments for floristic projects now in progress from Arizona to Ecuador. I collaborate with Charles C. Davis of Harvard University on the use of molecular and morphological data to elucidate the generic and suprageneric phylogeny of the Malpighiaceae. I am also collaborating with Christiane Anderson of the University of Michigan on a website that aims to describe and illustrate all the genera of the Malpighiaceae.
University of Michigan, Ph.D.
University of Michigan, M.S.
Duke University, B.S.
- Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- UM Herbarium
- College of Literature, Science, and the Arts