Job search resources and employment opportunities
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- American Society of Plant Taxonomists
- Botanical Society of America
- California Academy of Sciences
- Center for the Education of Women
- Ecological Society of America employment opportunities
- Ecological Society of America: grants, jobs, news ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
- Evoldir jobs
- Evoldir Listserv
- National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
- National Ecological Observatory Network, Inc.
- National Evolutionary Sythesis Center
- Research Gate Scientific Network
- Science magazine
- Society for Conservation Biology
- The Society for the Study of Evolution
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- World Association of Young Scientists
The Center for Research on Learning and Teaching and Rackham Graduate School seek applicants for the Postdoctoral Short-Course on College Teaching in Science and Engineering. The purpose of this short-course is to prepare a select group of thirty-two advanced Postdoctoral Scholars from a variety of disciplines in the Sciences and Engineering to teach effectively as future faculty members. The short-course consists of seven 3-hour seminars.
Further information and application.
University of Michigan Career Center
Division of Student Affairs
Not just for students!