Biology IT provides comprehensive computer and technology service to the biology departments at the University of Michigan. We support the students, faculty and staff in the following: EEB, U-M Herbarium, Museum of Zoology, MCDB, UMBS, and the Program in Biology in using information technology to advance the research and academic missions of their departments.
Biology IT can help with:
• Computer service and repair*
• Software for LSA licensed applications*
• Network connectivity and troubleshooting
• Printer configurations and printing issues
• Purchasing of computers and technology equipment
• Google email and collaboration tools
• Development of database and network services
*Repair and software services are limited to computers that are owned or funded by the University of Michigan.
See the Biology I.T. website for further information