- Thomas S. Mullaney, Associate Professor, Chinese History, Stanford University
- Joseph Ho, Ph.D. Candidate, History, University of Michigan
- Emma Nolan-Thomas, Ph.D. Student, Anthropology and History, University of Michigan
- Kate Wroblewski, Ph.D Student, History, University of Michigan
- Leslie Pincus, Associate Professor, History; Interim Director, Center for Japanese Studies; University of Michigan (panel chair)
Lunch provided. Free and open to the public.
This program is part of the Friday Series of the Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies. It is made possible by a generous contribution from Kenneth and Frances Aftel Eisenberg.