A panel discussion of good practices -- and bad ones -- in the context of applying for outside fellowships.
- Paul N. Edwards, Professor, History / School of Information, University of Michigan
- Katherine French, J. Frederick Hoffman Professor of History, University of Michigan
- John Godfrey, Assistant Dean for International Education, Rackham Graduate School, University of Michigan
- Rebecca Scott, Charles Gibson Distinguished University Professor of History and Professor of Law, University of Michigan
- William Glover (facilitator), Associate Professor of History and Architecture, University of Michigan
Lunch provided. Free and open to the public.
This program is part of the Friday Series of the Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies. It is made possible by a generous contribution from Kenneth and Frances Aftel Eisenberg.