- Marla R. Miller, Professor of History and Director of the Public History Program, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Jonathan Farr, Ph.D. Candidate, History, University of Michigan
- Anna Topolska, Ph.D. Student, History, University of Michigan
- ToniAnn Trevino, Ph.D. Student, History, University of Michigan
- Gregory E. Dowd, Professor, History and American Culture, University of Michigan (panel chair)
Lunch provided. Free and open to the public.
This program is part of the Friday Series of the Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies. It is made possible by a generous contribution from Kenneth and Frances Aftel Eisenberg.