Profile: Anthony Cece
BFA (Fine Art & Design), BA (English), University of Michigan
5216 AH (ENG), 5125 LSA Bldg. (LSA)
9-6:30 PM (M-T, F English; W-Th, F LSA)
(ENG): 647-7699 (LSA): 615-6302
Areas of Responsibility
WHAT: Plan and execute the design, implementation and maintenance of complex, interactive web sites for the Department and affiliated programs. Establish conceptual and stylistic direction for web, print, and interactive media projects. Design and produce a variety of publications, graphics, and collaterals. Coordinate Program projects as assigned by the Department Chairs and Program Administrators. Train staff members in use of relevant software and procedures.
WHY: To improve and promote the awareness of the quality of studies and the large number of resources available in the Department of English by current and potential students, faculty, alumni and the general community. To ensure consistency of the corporate/brand identity for English and its affiliated programs both within and outside the University community. To speed or ease workflow, including the automation of certain tasks where applicable.
DUTIES AT A GLANCE:
- Website designer/developer/administrator for the Department website
- Website administrator for programs affiliated with the Department (NELP, Hopwood, PCAP, etc.)
- Design and manage publication of the Department newsletter
- Design of various publications, communications and printed collaterals
- Promotional communications for Department related events