Budget and Finance Quarterly Email
You are receiving this message because you are part of the email@example.com
Travel & Expense Reports – New Indicator for Report Preparation Status
The SSC Travel and Expense Report Processing Team has experienced instances where Concur reports have been submitted for approval by the employee before the report was completed and ready for submission. The T&E team will include in the report name the words NOT READY to help faculty and staff identify which of their reports are still being worked on by the SSC (i.e., not yet ready to review and submit). When the report is complete and ready for employee review and submission, the words will be removed from the report name and you will receive an email notification advising that the report is ready to review and submit.
Travel & Expense Reminders
- The Travel & Expense reimbursement forms (Employee Expense Report - Multiple Expenses; Employee Hosting Report; and Employee Travel/Expense Cover Page) were updated earlier this year. If you use these forms when submitting reimbursement requests, please be sure to download the current version of the form(s) from the SSC website Forms page (under the Expense Report Creation section)
- When submitting a reimbursement request or PCard receipts, please use the ExpenseReports@umich.edu email address.
A final version of the Higher Administrative Authority document as well as the revised Authorization by Signature form, which can be used to document delegation where appropriate are both now available on-line. Both documents contain links referring to the other document.
Accounts Receivable (AR) - Viewed Imaged Documents
As of October 20, 2015, M-Pathways Financial users can view copies of deposits received and applied by the Shared Service Center (SSC) to an invoice. The Item Summary page now has a link named Imaged Document. This link displays an imaged view of the deposit that was received and applied.
(If you are unable to view the image above, please download and view the attachment.)
Also, as a future enhancement, SSC and Information and Technology Services (ITS) are working together to add these links in MReports. The SSC and ITS will communicate to you again when this enhancement has been implemented.
The functionality to view imaged documents on the Item Summary page is for users with the security role of FN RECONCILIATION VIEWER. If you require or would like to request this access, please
Links to eForms Page and CaseConnect Available on Wolverine Access
In response to customer requests, the SSC recently partnered with ITS to add two new links to the University Business section of WolverineAccess:
- U-M Shared Services Center – eForms
- U-M Shared Services Center – CaseConnect
OARS migrated to a new database and application platform on December 7, 2015. The new OARS system is noticeably different. Please visit http://www.mais.umich.
MReport Enhancement: New Tab Added to Total Picture Effort by Principal Investigator
LSA Faculty & Staff
- Academic Affairs
- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Development, Marketing & Communications (DMC)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Events and Communications Support
- Expect Respect
- Facilities & Operations
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (LSA IT)
- Instructional Support Services (ISS)
- LSA Administrative Forum
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Office of the Dean
- Security and Safety
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Education
- Unit Administrators