LSA Ergonomic Furniture & Equipment Guidelines
Any LSA Faculty, Staff, Graduate Student with appointments are eligible for ergonomic funding through the LSA Facilities and Operations office. Available funding is based on the following process:
- Notify your Supervisor or Chief Administrator
- Go to the UM OSEH web page/Ergonomics http://www.oseh.umich.edu/ergonomics/index.shtml under Prevention Services complete the Ergonomics Services Request Form.
- If you are currently under a Physicians care you must have a physicians prescription/referral prior to being scheduled with MHealthy
- After your visit with OSEH or MHealthy they will contact LSA Facilities and Operations with any recommendations from your visit.
- Further questions feel free to contact LSA Facilities and Operations 734.764.0323 or one of the specialist below.
Medical -MHealthy Clinical Specialist Ergo Consultant Suzanne Bade — 734.763.0852, email@example.com.
Preventative or need based assessment -OSEH Ergo Specialist Sarah Cooney — 734.763.7704, firstname.lastname@example.org.
LSA Faculty & Staff
- Academic Affairs
- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Development, Marketing & Communications (DMC)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Events and Communications Support
- Expect Respect
- Facilities & Operations
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (LSA IT)
- Instructional Support Services (ISS)
- LSA Administrative Forum
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Office of the Dean
- Security and Safety
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Education
- Unit Administrators