LSA Non-Instructional HR Mission Statement
LSA Non-Instructional Human Resource Team supports the college units in their development, implementation, interpretation and administration of human resources through the management and stewardship of the U-M Human Resource policies, procedures and practices. We provide leadership and service in all aspects of human resource management including:
- Recruit and retain diverse, qualified and productive staff by creating a high quality work environment.
- Provide training, tools and consultation for performance management.
- Develop and implement compensation philosophy and guidelines.
- Review and approve classification and staffing structure planning.
- Provide HR transactional support to college units and liaison to Central HR functions.
- Promote continuous learning and improvement through professional development and training.
- Manage LSA HR budget and staff salary program.
- Provide a consultation and resource referral for LSA employees and supervisors.
LSA Faculty & Staff
- Academic Affairs
- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Development, Marketing & Communications (DMC)
- Facilities & Operations
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (LSAIT)
- Instructional Support Services (ISS)
- Key Administrators
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Office of the Dean
- Security and Safety
- Shared Services
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Education