Home / LSA Faculty & Staff / Human Resources / Professional Development for LSA Staff / Tuition Support /
Non U-M Courses
LSA will not enforce the per term cap of $1,860.00 (the current UHR capped amount for non-U-M courses taken between August 1, 2014 - July 31, 2015), but will instead have an annual cap of $5,580.00.
- LSA will provide support for 75% of the in-state tuition and registration fees (only), pro-rated for part-time staff up to the annual cap.
- There is no limit to the number of credits a staff member may take per semester, within the monetary cap above.
- There is no limit to the number of terms a staff member may take per year, within the monetary cap above.
- Please fill out Tuition Support Request Form.
- Please attach a statement from the school you will be attending with detailed information on tuition and registration fees for the requested period.
- Form must be signed by immediate supervisor. Incomplete forms will be returned.
- Mail request to LSA HR, 500 S. State St., Suite #2120, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1382.
- Please allow 2 weeks for request to be processed. Funds may not be available on the following pay period following the request. Ultimately, Payroll will process the request using their internal deadlines.
- As a reminder, grades will need to be submitted to LSA HR with the tuition refund request. If tuition advance was granted, grades will need to be submitted at the end of the term.
LSA Faculty & Staff
- Academic Affairs
- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Development, Marketing & Communications (DMC)
- Expect Respect
- Facilities & Operations
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (LSA IT)
- Instructional Support Services (ISS)
- Key Administrators
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Office of the Dean
- Security and Safety
- Shared Services
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Education