Letters to Faculty and Instructional Staff

Online Undergraduate Academic Progress Report

Fall 2014 Undergraduate Student Academic Policies (August 26, 2014) (PDF)

Archive

2013-14

Undergraduate Student Academic Policies, Winter 2014 (January 7, 2014)

Undergraduate Student Academic Policies Fall 2013 (August 30, 2013)

2011-12

Progress Report Memo, Winter 2012 (2/15/12)

I am writing to inform you that the on-line Academic Progress Report is now available for use. As you may know the Academic Progress Report can serve as an important tool for helping individual students recognize and respond to any academic challenges they might be encountering.

Undergraduate Student Academic Policies, Winter 2012 (1/3/12)

Greetings and welcome back to the Winter 2012 term, after what I hope was a pleasant holiday break. This memo serves as a gentle reminder of College policies and relevant information for the semester.

Letter to Chairs and Directors (11/11/11)

I am writing to announce the opening of the LSA Testing Accommodation Center (TAC). Beginning on Monday, November 14, 2011, this new facility will assist instructors in meeting the needs of...

On-line Academic Progress Reports (10/17/2011) (PDF)

I am writing to draw your attention to the On-line Academic Progress Report, which can serve as an important tool for helping individual students recognize and respond to any academic challenges they might be encountering...

Undergraduate Student Issues, Fall 2011 (9/1/2011) (PDF)

This letter provides a link to the Handbook for Faculty and Instruction Staff; speaks about academic integrity in the College, student absences, submitting Progress Reports for students instructors have concerns about; and important deadlines.

College of Literature, Science & the Arts 500 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI  48109-1382 © 2014 Regents of the University of Michigan