Please glance at the info below; then click here to access the Kapitel 11 Teil 1 video lecture!
General info and advice regarding the video lectures:
- Click here for troubleshooting advice / technical hints
- Remember you can watch the video more than once, pause it to take notes, and rewind any part that moved too fast for you!
- After watching the video, leaf through Kapitel 11 Seite 431-452. Look carefully at the explanations of anything that was unclear to you in the video!
- When you're ready, click on the worksheet on the video (the link to this is the next item in the homework plan!).
- If you get confused as you're completing the worksheet, review the relevant part of the video (or the book)!
- We highly recommend that you review the video lecture one or more times in the course of the chapter, in order to let the information sink in. You should definitely review it when you study for the final exam.
- If you're feeling ambitious, you could preview the Kapitel 11 Teil 2 video lecture now, in order to be more mentally ready for this material when it comes up!
- Click here to see a page with links to all the video lectures for German 101 and 102!