The Humanity in Action Fellowship brings together international groups of Fellows to study minority rights and produce original research exploring how and why individuals and societies, past and present, have resisted intolerance and protected democratic values.
Separate programs take place for five weeks every summer in Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Paris, and Warsaw. (See website for program dates late May - June)
All costs of the program are covered by Humanity in Action, except for airfare and spending money.
Application Deadline: January 8, 2015.
- Humanity in Action Fellowship presentation as well as a short list of talking points and presentation notes
- Our new promotional leaflet for the fellowship
- Here are links to the FAQ section of our website, call for applications page and the 2014 Overview of Fellowship Programs document
- 2015 application essay questions
- The promotional video celebrating 15 years of Humanity in Action.