Prepare for Med School Application Process
Applying to medical school this summer?
You're invited to attend the Honors Program workshop led by Honors pre-health advisor Stephanie Chervin:
"Operation Medical School: Gearing up for Application Season"
This workshop will focus on issues you might be thinking about:
• Choosing target medical schools.
• Understanding your core competencies.
• Crafting your personal statement.
• Asking for letters of recommendation.
• Application timing issues.
Sign up for a session here:
Session 1: Tuesday, Jan. 21 5:10-6:00 pm
Session 2: Wednesday, Jan. 29 1:10-2:00 pm:
As always, I’m happy to meet one-on-one with you to discuss your interest in a health career.Make an appointment here: http://www.lsa.umich.edu/honors
Please feel free to direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.