Learning Technologies and Consulting Group
We provide consultation and development support for LSA faculty on a broad range of technology and pedagogical issues. A few of our areas of expertise include:
- collaborative writing using blogs and wikis
- ePortfolios with WordPress and Google Sites
- the Google suite of tools
- digitization of video course content and related copyright concerns
- workshops and in-class training
- presentation tools such as i>clicker, PowerPoint and Prezi and more…
Enhancing student learning through the use of instructional technology is central to our mission. Meet with consultants one-on-one to explore your learning objectives and discuss funding opportunities.
Drop by and see us!
G333 Mason Hall, 419 South State Street