Media Center Computer Classrooms
LSA-ISS Media Center
Modern Language Building
Located inside the ISS Media Center, the Instructional Support Services Mac and PC computer classrooms are available to all LSA departments for workshops and special instruction classes.* All reservations are taken on a first come first serve basis.
To assure that your reservation is processed quickly and without any glitches, please read the How to Reservation an ISS Media Center Computer Classroom section below. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com .
Things You Need to Know Before Making a Reservation
• Minimum 3-weekday advance notice is required for all reservations. All reservations are on a first come first serve basis.
• The instructor via the online reservation form must make reservations.
• Instructors must be present during the reserved class time.
• Instructors should be completely familiar with the activity they will be leading and the technology they will be using.
• For a complete list of software available in the Mac and PC classrooms, please visit http://www.umich.edu/~lsaiss/swl/
• LSA language course instructors must contact the Language Resource Center (LRC) to reserve a computer classroom - firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Reserve an ISS Media Center Computer Classroom
1) Check the online calendar to determine if the computer classroom you want to reserve is available.
2) File out the online reservation form. Make sure to fill out the entire form in detail to assure that your reservation is approved without delay.
Three (3) weekday minimum advance notice required. If you need help making your reservation or want information about ISS Media Center workshops, email email@example.com
* LSA language course instructors must contact the Language Resource Center (LRC) to reserve a computer classroom – firstname.lastname@example.org.