Audio Visual Support
Whether your class requires something as simple as a video projector cart or a highly trained 35mm film projectionist, ISS Operations can help. Our professional staff will work with you to provide the technical equipment and expertise you need for your class or event. A short list of services we provide include:
- 35mm and 16mm Film Projection
- Video and Digital Projection
- Video Conferencing
- Producing Audio and Video Recording and Podcasts
- Smart Podium and Symposium Support
- Classroom and Auditorium Assistance and Support
For more information or to make a reservation, please telephone (734) 615-0100 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ISS Operations staff will gladly provide training and support on using equipment in any LSA Centrally Scheduled Classroom or for equipment available from any of our Checkout Centers on Central Campus. If you would like to request training for an ISS supported room, please telephone (734) 615-0100 or fill out the Online Request Form.
If you would like to take a virtual tour of the LSA classroom you will be teaching in, visit ourInstructional Classroom Database.
We take your needs seriously and want you to be able to walk into a classroom with equipment that works as expected! Toward that end ISS employees check classrooms supported by ISS on a daily basis. Their tasks include:
- Perform maintenance checks to test classroom computer and other equipment functionality.
- Trouble-shoot issues reported by faculty, students or staff, supplying alternate equipment if necessary
- Clean the equipment ISS maintains
- Turn off classroom lights if needed
- Report any physical issues to Plant Operations (e.g., broken furniture)
- Replace batteries in ISS-owned classroom equipment
- Replace overhead projector bulbs
If you questions or concerns about your classroom, or need immediate assistance in the classroom, please contact us at 734.615.0100 or contact our Technical Assistance Group at email@example.com.
For more information or to make a reservation, please telephone 734.615.0100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.