BlueReview is a lecture capture system integrated into some LSA-ISS supported lecture halls and auditoria. The system captures the microphone’s audio feed and whatever video is presented through the projector. The two streams are combined and a link emailed to the instructor from which she may either download the file or make it available through Ctools.
Recording sessions may be scheduled in advance by any instructor teaching in BlueReview enabled classrooms through an online form. Students wishing to schedule recordings will require a faculty sponsor.
Scheduling requests must be submitted one week in advance of the recording date.
For more information about BlueReview Click Here
The following classrooms are BlueReview equipped:
- Angell Hall Auditorium A
- Angell Hall Auditorium B
- Angell Hall Auditorium C
- Angell Hall Auditorium D
- Chemistry Bldg. Auditorium 1200
- Chemistry Bldg. Auditorium 1800
- Dennison 170
- Dennison 182
- East Hall Auditorium 1324
- Kraus 2140 (Natural Sciences Auditorium)
- Lorch Hall 140 (Askwith Auditorium)
- Modern Languages Building Aud 3 (Room 1200)
- Modern Languages Building Aud 4 (Room 1400)
- Undergraduate Sciences Building 1230
- Undergraduate Sciences Building 1250
- Undergraduate Sciences Building 2260
- Undergraduate Sciences Building 4153