Advising appointments can be scheduled, for any purpose, through the advising calendar. If you are not able to schedule an appointment through the online system, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or one of undergraduate advisors below, including sufficient details in your email.
The undergraduate advisors are:
- Steve Abney: Chair of the Undergraduate Program. Transfer credit, study abroad, concentration credit for courses outside of linguistics, senior audit.
- Tim Moore: Student Services Coordinator. Any advising questions during academic breaks and Spring/Summer terms.
- Jelena Krivokapic: General advising, honors advising.
- San Duanmu: General advising, honors advising.
Resources for Undergraduate Students
The following additional resources are also of interest for Linguistics undergraduate students:
- Non-Linguistics courses for Linguistics concentration credit
- Grade grievance policy
Research opportunities and career:
- Linguistics Career Guide
- Research Opportunities in Linguistics
- Other U of M scholarship/internship opportunities
- External scholarship/internship opportunities
- U of M Career Center
- Michigan Linguistics Facebook page
- Undergraduate Linguistics Club Facebook Group
- Undergraduate Linguistics Club blog
- Resources for high school students
- Illness Reporting and Information
- General Linguistics Resources