- The LRC’s tutor site is intended as a listing service only and does not perform any qualification or background checks on any of the advertising tutors. The LRC will not be held liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance. In addition, you understand, and agree that the University of Michigan Language Resource Center in no way controls, verifies, or endorses any of the information contained on or in this site.
- You are fully responsible for any content you post on the University of Michigan Language Resource Center’s tutor site, including, but not limited to, personal profile(s), message to tutors and students - and the consequences of any such content. The University of Michigan is not responsible for the accuracy or legitimacy of the information provided by any of the tutors listed. Justifiably, we reserve the right to remove any record on this tutor site at our discretion. Tutors in our database are not screened by us.
- The University of Michigan Language Resource Center does not confirm nor deny validity of the information associated with each tutor entry. When you find a tutor that matches your tutoring needs in our system, it is your responsibility to conduct appropriate background and reference checks.
- The University of Michigan Language Resource Center shall not be liable for tutor-student interactions through our site. These interactions are solely between you and such individuals. You agree that we are not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any such dealings.
- The University of Michigan Language Resource Center is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between participants on the site, or between participants on the site and any third party. In the event of a dispute, you release the University of Michigan, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, damages and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and our service.