Training and Support
At the LRC, we provide training and classroom support to language and literature faculty, staff, and students, e.g. on instructional design, language teaching, integrating technologies in the classroom, or support with applications for LSA/LRC grants. This includes group and individual workshops, one on one faculty consultation, seminars and classroom support.
An overview of the training and support services we provide:
- Classroom support
- Consultation and instructional support
- Consultation on how to implement instructional technologies in language teaching
- Guides and support materials
- Language Teaching Forum event series
- Workshops and training for faculty, staff, and students on an individual basis or customized workshops
- Workshops throughout the semester (and online training materials)
- Workshops within the annual Enriching Scholarship program
The links in the right-hand navigation give an overview of these services, and include training and support materials.