Cutting (Candidate) Corners
November 1, 2012
How much information should you have before making decisions at the polls? As part of our series profiling issues that affect American voters, LSA Professor of Political Science Arthur Lupia explains how using shortcuts to gather information about complex issues and candidates can be advantageous, revealing the impossibility of having "all" of the information.
See more from our series profiling political issues that affect American voters:
Video production by Rob Hess and Natalie Condon.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, faculty, democracy 101
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
- Welcome to Campus, Dean Martin!
- Organizational Studies Educates Students to Innovate
- Making a Commencement Speech Matter
- Weird Water
- The Biggest News in the Universe
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES