Football Haute Couture
November 9, 2012 | by Robert Havey
You may not see many fur coats, ties, or suits around the Big House these days, but they were once regularly spotted wardrobe staples at Michigan football games. From fedoras to feathered hair, the slideshow above highlights many of the fashion trends people brought to the football stands as they cheered for the Wolverines on game day.
Photos courtesy of Bentley Historical Library.
TAGS: spin the cube, slideshow
- A Bird in the Hand
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
- Welcome to Campus, Dean Martin!
- Organizational Studies Educates Students to Innovate
- Making a Commencement Speech Matter
- Weird Water
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES