Game Day across the Globe
November 19, 2012
Each year, Michigan alumni across the world come together to watch the Wolverines play the Ohio State Buckeyes. Last November, we followed LSA alumni in various locations—including New York, San Diego, and Switzerland—for an up-close look at their football game-day traditions. From bars, tailgates, and homes, they cheer on the Maize and Blue—and also describe what it means to be part of the biggest family in the world.
Video production by Rob Hess.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, alumni
- 100 Years Without the Passenger Pigeon
- Twitter, Big Data, and Jobs Numbers
- Small Wonder: Bonsai at Matthaei
- A Victor for People with Disabilities
- A Bird in the Hand
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES