Game Day across the Globe
November 19, 2012
Each year, Michigan alumni across the world come together to watch the Wolverines play the Ohio State Buckeyes. Last November, we followed LSA alumni in various locations—including New York, San Diego, and Switzerland—for an up-close look at their football game-day traditions. From bars, tailgates, and homes, they cheer on the Maize and Blue—and also describe what it means to be part of the biggest family in the world.
Video production by Rob Hess.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, alumni
- Improving Interventions With Statistics? Genius!
- Naxos and the Future of Climate Change
- Step It Up with Steph
- Silent Consonants
- Toilets, Ladies, and Exercise
- Worldly Determination
- Far Flung Fieldwork
- Bluegrass as a Cure for the Blues
- Sophia Holley Ellis and the Power of Small Gifts
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES