I am Good?
September 27, 2012
Are you “good” or are you “well”? LSA English Professor Anne Curzan explores this often trepidatious word choice, revealing why “good” has become a stigmatized answer to the simple question: “How are you?”
Video production by Natalie Condon.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, faculty, language lessons
- A Foundation for Libyan Art
- Nothing Neutral About Net Neutrality
- A Welcome from Dean Andrew D. Martin
- Theme Semester Gets the Ball Rolling
- 100 Years Without the Passenger Pigeon
- Twitter, Big Data, and Jobs Numbers
- Small Wonder: Bonsai at Matthaei
- A Victor for People with Disabilities
- A Bird in the Hand
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES