I am Good?
September 27, 2012
Are you “good” or are you “well”? LSA English Professor Anne Curzan explores this often trepidatious word choice, revealing why “good” has become a stigmatized answer to the simple question: “How are you?”
Video production by Natalie Condon.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, faculty, language lessons
- Twitter, Big Data, and Jobs Numbers
- Small Wonder: Bonsai at Matthaei
- A Victor for People with Disabilities
- A Bird in the Hand
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
- Welcome to Campus, Dean Martin!
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES