February 16, 2012
The Renaissance fostered a celebration of the individual and a dedication to the principal of self. Here, Professor Ralph Williams explores whether putting oneself first comes at the expense of greater bonding with family, with society, and with the shared values that connect us.
Video production by Rob Hess.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, faculty, spotlight shakespeare
- A Bird in the Hand
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
- Welcome to Campus, Dean Martin!
- Organizational Studies Educates Students to Innovate
- Making a Commencement Speech Matter
- Weird Water
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES