February 16, 2012
The Renaissance fostered a celebration of the individual and a dedication to the principal of self. Here, Professor Ralph Williams explores whether putting oneself first comes at the expense of greater bonding with family, with society, and with the shared values that connect us.
Video production by Rob Hess.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, faculty, spotlight shakespeare
- Truck Farm: A Bed of Greens
- Initial Concerns
- Words Are Power
- Yiddish Studies: Found in Translation
- A Foundation for Libyan Art
- Nothing Neutral About Net Neutrality
- A Welcome from Dean Andrew D. Martin
- Theme Semester Gets the Ball Rolling
- 100 Years Without the Passenger Pigeon
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES