February 16, 2012
The Renaissance fostered a celebration of the individual and a dedication to the principal of self. Here, Professor Ralph Williams explores whether putting oneself first comes at the expense of greater bonding with family, with society, and with the shared values that connect us.
Video production by Rob Hess.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, faculty, spotlight shakespeare
- 100 Years Without the Passenger Pigeon
- Twitter, Big Data, and Jobs Numbers
- Small Wonder: Bonsai at Matthaei
- A Victor for People with Disabilities
- A Bird in the Hand
- Detroit’s Bankruptcy: A Beacon of Hope?
- In Detroit, LSA Is on the Map
- LSA Grads Make Interesting Spies
- Civil Rights: 50 Years and a Pioneer
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES