February 16, 2012
The Renaissance fostered a celebration of the individual and a dedication to the principal of self. Here, Professor Ralph Williams explores whether putting oneself first comes at the expense of greater bonding with family, with society, and with the shared values that connect us.
Video production by Rob Hess.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, faculty, spotlight shakespeare
- A World of Good
- Detroit from the Ground Up
- The Trees of Tree Town
- A Name in the Game
- Bridging Opportunity and Achievement
- Fashion Statement
- Diego Rivera and “Detroit’s Sistine Chapel”
- National Arab Orchestra Hits the Right Note
- Black Lives Matter: Context and Collaboration
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES